£ 50,000-75,000 per annum
Job Title: .Net Developer / Full Stack Developer (.NET, C# and Angular) - Hybrid role
Start Date: 02/10/2023
Job Type: Permanent
My client is seeking a talented .Net /Full Stack Developer with proficiency in both .NET and Angular to join their dynamic team. As a .Net/Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining applications that deliver exceptional user experiences. You will work on both the front-end and back-end of projects, ensuring seamless integration and high-performance.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular for the front-end and .NET for the back-end.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement software solutions.
- Create responsive and user-friendly interfaces that meet modern design standards.
- Deliver solutions using the latest Azure DevOps tools.
- Optimise applications for maximum performance and scalability.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues, ensuring timely resolution.
- Be articulate and comfortable in discussing your areas of expertise.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong MS SQL Server experience
- Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Angular
- Understanding of XSD & XML
- Experience with .NET Core and C#
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of ACORD standards
- Familiarity with automated and unit testing frameworks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.