£ 600 per day
Job Title: 3DX Platform Engineer - SC Clearance
Location: Hybrid - Oniste in either Stevenage or Portsmouth 3 days a week
Rate: Up to £600 per day - Inside IR35
Start Date: 19/06/23
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
Candidates MUST have Active SC Clearance
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled 3DX Platform Engineer to join their team for a six-month contract.
Working experience in 3D Experience platforms R2018x, R2020x, R2022x, ENOVIA V6 PLM tools, web based applications using Java/J2EE technologies, CAA - V6 (3DX)/ CATIA V5, C System Programming
Experience in Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, F1, Electronics, Medical and Healthcare industries.
Expert to design infrastructure, install, configure, customise 3DEXPERIENCE R2015x, R2016x, R2017x, R2018x platform applications in Windows Server 2012 R2/REDHAT/SESU Linux distributions, Hybrid environments.
- Linux OS experience - REDHAT and other Linux Distributions.
- Linux Docker experience.
- Install, configure 3DEXPERIENCE R2017x, R2018x, R20xx in all the D/T/TRG/UAT/PROD multi-server environments.
- Design configure reverse proxy, load balancers using HAPROXY/Apache/F5 in all the D/T/UAT/PROD environments.
- Automate 3DEXPERIENCE installations, design/implement continuous integrations, continuous deployments.
- Design, implement DEVOPS tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet to automate installations/build deployments, monitor 3DEXPERIENCE platform applications.
- Upgrade any ENOVIA V6 to any 3DEXPERIENCE platforms R2017x, R2018x, R2022x.
- Design, integrate 3DEXPERIENCE with MRP and ERP tools like JOBSHOP, STREAMICS, SAP.
- Design, implement Orchestration to convert CATIA native files to STEP, IGES, DXF using apache airflow (open source)
- Configure, implement, customise any ENOVIA V6 (2010X, 2011X, 2012X, 2013X) centrals.
- Develop, design end to end custom applications on top of 3DEXPERIENCE platform R2017x, R2018x business process solutions, implement 3DEXPERIENCE restful web services.
- Configure, implement data migrations, co-existence from vpmv4 to ENOVIA V6/3DEXPERIENCE R2017x.
- Implement VPM data model for CATIA V6/DELMIA V6/3DEXPERIENCE native client using data model customisation tool.
- Implement client and server side business logic scripts in CATIA V6/3DEXPERIENCE native client.
- Implement server side business logic (Java Programming language) using 3DEXPERIENCE application development kit.
- Production support, customer communications, user training.
- MQL (matrix query language) to pull any information from 3DEXPERIENCE
- Develop, design any complex tcl scripts.
- Design, develop most robust reliable, scalable solutions in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Build interfaces from/to J2EE to any web/distributed/SOA 3DEXPERIENCE platform applications.
- Develop robust solutions using Spring, Hibernate, REST API, XML/XSLT, JSP/JSTL/Servlets.
- Design, develop applications using Java 6/7, Maven2/3, Json, Ajax, Jquery, Java Swing, Java FX GUI.
- In Tomcat 5/6/7/8/9, Web Logic 8.1, J-Boss, TOMEE application servers.
- Ability to understand develop best practices, processes and standards and apply them to development activities. Analyse business problems, requirements and design, develop and implement computer software solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.