£ 630 per day
Job Title: Angular Developer
Location: Hammersmith twice a month
Rate: Up to £630/Day - Inside IR35
Start Date: 11/09/2023
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading telecoms clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Angular Developer to join their team for a six-month contract.
Angular Developers applying must have experience working with RxJS, accessibility as well as Angular Universal.
Our Hiring Manager is also looking for someone who is a big team player and can engage effectively with the team.
Our client is also looking for someone who worked on big brand, high volume traffic websites.
- Expert in Front End Angular development.
- Angular Universal
- Accessibility experience
- Cloud experience
- Experience testing your own work
- Experience with Angular Signal would be very beneficial
- Worked on big brand, high traffic websites
- Experience working with other Front-end technologies (e.g. React)
- Experience working with e-commerce
- Using GitHub
- Working in an ecommerce/basket-led environment.
- Version of Angular 15
- Angular pattern library
- Working with microservices
- Node and Kubernetes
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalise requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
- Complete complex bug fixes.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Design and work with complex data models
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.