€ 10 per day
Job Title: Asset Process Improvement Project Manager
Salary/Rate: €400 p/d
Start Date: 09/10/2023
Job Type: Contract (Freelance)
Security Clearance: Active NATO Secret Security Clearance.
- Understanding, documenting, reviewing, prioritising and coordinating the Asset Management Improvements/Issues List Planning, driving and leading/supporting multiple processes.
- Improvement of work streams and activities within the Asset Management programs and proactively monitoring progress, resolving roadblocks and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Planning, organising and (co-)facilitating workshops with key stakeholders.
- Monitoring the issues / improvements and reporting on the progress.
- Assigning tasks to team members to ensure work stream objectives are completed.
- Illustrative list of issues / improvements to be coordinated.
- Experience in: Change Management, Process Re-engineering, Project Management.
- Experience in Domains: Asset Management, Procurement and Finance.
- Active NATO Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience in Oracle ERP and in NATO.
- Excellent Writing Skills.
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet.
- Analysis Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Works Independently.
- Leadership People Person.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.