€ 50,000-60,000 per annum
Job Title: BI And Data Governance Manager
Location: Malta (hyrbid working)
Salary: Competitive package
Start Date: 01/01/22
Job Type: Permanent
My client are a market leader within the banking industry and are going through a fantastic period of digital transformation which will see them redesign their internal processes and utilise the latest technologies to maximise the efficiency of the data they have.
1. Documenting, designing and building data processes within the business
2. Building reports using SQL Server
3. collaborating with internal stakeholders, business teams and other development teams to provide data-driven insights into the business
4. delivering and supporting long-term strategic goals & vision for BI platform in conjunction with data users, internal customers and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Strong experience within PowerBI and microsoft technologies
2. Experience working as part of both technical and non technical teams
3. Good exposure to implementing ETL packages within the financial sector
4. Great understanding of Data Governance
5. Very strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Financial industry experience
2. Experience implementing .Net and web applications
Benefits & Perks
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
1. Annual bonus
3. Many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.