£ 650-725 per day
Job Title: BPSS Cleared Business Improvement Manager - Change
Location: Crawley/Hybrid - working onsite 4 days a week.
Salary/Rate: Up to £725 per day INSIDE IR35
Start Date: 04/09/23
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our prestigious public sector clients! They are currently looking for a skilled BPSS cleared Business Improvement Change Manager to join their team for a six-month contract.
The hiring manager is NOT looking for Project / Programme Managers. The candidate MUST demonstrate Business Improvement Specialist experience
We are looking for an experienced business improvement consultant to support a client based in Crawley on operational effectiveness improvement work.
- Running and managing a project, utilising the application of systems thinking to create and implement solutions to time, quality and performance, in accordance with agreed standards
- Engage with and influence stakeholders, including executives and senior leaders to ensure effective delivery of optimal solutions through developing understanding, buy-in and engagement to changes to ways of working
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to scope business issues, determine and agree improvement priorities
- Lead & undertake the analysis of the performance of complex systems across a range of environments, with key stakeholders to identify the scope to re-design for improvements
- Identify optimal changes to ways of working to improve effectiveness to client requirements, developing plans and enacting collaborative plans to implement
- ead & undertake business change activities, including communications plans, to engage with key stakeholders throughout the delivery of interventions
- Manage delivery to time, cost, quality requirements
- Ideal candidate would have/show "vanguard methodology systems thinking"
- Evidence delivery of business improvement work through life cycle. Identifying opportunities
- Any of: Systems thinking, Lean, Six Sigma, operational excellence, continuous improvement experience
- Experienced business improvement professional with credentials in any of the following: Systems thinking, lean, six sigma, operational excellence, continuous improvement
- Experienced in a highly regulated environment
- Experienced in public sector
- Experienced working with stakeholders in all levels in an organisation, from frontline to executives
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.