€ 30,000-35,000 per annum
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Linz, Austria
Start Date: 28/02/2024
Job Type: Permanent
A dynamic and innovative international company dedicated to providing outstanding customer service experiences. As a member of their team, you'll be at the forefront of delivering top-notch support to customers worldwide through email and live chat, utilising an advanced ticket system. At the company, pets take precedence, and trust is the cornerstone of their operations. They believe in candid conversations, mutual support, positivity, and efficiency, ensuring that every interaction reflects their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Apply now and be part of a team that values pets, fosters trust, extends support, promotes positivity, and ensures efficiency in everything they do.
1. Work in an international company that puts their customers first and wants to provide an outstanding customer service experience.
2. Provide written support to customers globally through email and live chat, utilising our ticket system.
3. Use your quick thinking and negotiation skills to ensure customer satisfaction and optimise processes when it comes to solving customer requests.
4. Utilise your tech know-how to efficiently address and troubleshoot technical issues.
5. Bring in your fresh ideas to make the company better - you'll never hear the phrase "...because that's how we've always done things".
6. Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Excellent Italian skills (C2)
2. Very good English skills
3. Great communication skills
4. Valid work permit for Austria
1. Ideally, professional experience in customer service and with ticket systems
2. Interest in new technologies
3.Team player with good communication skills
4. Proactive, self-sufficient, and motivated to learn
Benefits & Perks
1. Hybrid Working - On-site 3 days per week
2. 4 day Week - Recharge and replenish with a 3 day weekend.
3. Pawternity Leave - Get time off to welcome your new puppy or dog into your home. Know your buddy will always be a priority.
4. ½ Price Public Transport - Go anywhere in Austria for free.
5. 6000 Free Courses- Access a world of Udemy courses. Deepen your expertise, boost your career... or just have fun.
6. A-Z International Support - From sorting out work visas to helping you settle in your new home
7. Wellness Bonus - Get up to 50% covered on services ranging from physio to therapy to sports classes.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.