£ 800-950 per day
Job Title: Cyber Security Programme Manager - Inside IR35
Location: Remote with occasional travel to London for workshops (max once a month)
Salary/Rate: Up to £950 per day inside IR35
Start Date: 19/12/22
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading financial clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Cyber Security Programme Manager to join their team for a six-month contract.
- Working in CBS on Cyber Security Workstreams as the lead for the UK. You will be reporting into the Programme Lead.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security projects and demonstrable experience of programme management is essential.
- Cyber security experience and accreditation - including UKAS, The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and ISO 27001.
- Project management experience (various methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, PMP and Prince 2).
- Recent and previous extensive experience should be as a Programme Manager (multiple projects/workstreams), not a Project Manager.
- Previous experience deploying security products including PAM and MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - Microsoft Security).
- Experience in technical delivery of cyber security products is essential, although this role will not involve delivery. This is because when you change or add in one of these products, it very often breaks something else, and they need someone who has an understanding of the dependencies and can manage the strategy, planning and engagement of the team and senior stakeholders on this.
- Manage, coach, and motivate the project team drawing on their own professional experience of challenges in project roll outs of this size and complexity.
- This person will be landing a programme for FY23 which is already in flight. They will also get to shape the agenda for FY24 and beyond, ensuring UK alignment with wider geographies. Some of this will involve "as-is" vs. "to-be" mapping and business case generation and presentation.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must be able to demonstrate refined persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills amongst very senior (Partner and Board Level) stakeholders.
- Experience reporting into CISO (Chief Information or Chief Security Officer Level) a distinct advantage.
- Working across wider geographies including Nordics; needs someone with great stakeholder engagement who can flex their communication style accordingly.
- Looking for a succinct communicator who can refine large volumes of complex information into reliable and salient points of information for high level review.
- Experience of landing cyber security programmes in large, matrixed organisations, in multiple geographies. Ideally someone who has operated in organisations and sectors which have high levels of regulation, (also public sector) and understand the types of infosec security challenges an organisation of this size faces.
- Experience of business change, change planning and comms (there are resources specifically to do these, but they need to be dialled in as and when required).
- Personal attributes - clarity in distilling complex info - getting to the point. Measured person, very articulate, succinct.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.