£ 750-950 per day
Job Title: Cyber Security Programme Manager (PAM/MFA)
Location: Remote (May need to be in London office once a month for workshops)
Salary/Rate: Up to £950 pd Inside IR35
Start Date: Immediate Start
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity that you do not want to miss out on! One of our global financial leading clients is currently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Programme Manager to join their team for a 12-month contract.
1. You will be landing a programme for FY23 which is already in flight. They will also get to shape the agenda for FY24 and beyond, ensuring UK alignment with wider NSE geographies. Some of this will involve AS IS vs. TO BE mapping and business case generation and presentation.
2. Deploying security products including PAM (Privileged Access Management), Microsoft Security and MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
3. Working across wider NSE geographies including Nordics; needs someone with great stakeholder engagement who can flex their communication style accordingly
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Knowledge of Cyber Security projects and demonstrable experience of programme management.
* Cyber security experience and accreditation - including UKAS, The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and ISO 27001.
* Project management experience (various methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, PMP and Prince 2).
* Extensive experience should be as a Programme Manager (multiple projects / workstreams), not a Project Manager.
* Experience in technical delivery of cyber security products. This is because when you change or add in one of these products, it very often breaks something else. Need someone who has an understanding of the dependencies and can manage the strategy, planning and engagement of the team and senior stakeholders on this.
* Manage, coach, and motivate the project team drawing on their own professional experience of challenges in project roll outs of this size and complexity.
* Must be able to demonstrate refined persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills amongst very senior (Partner and Board Level) stakeholders.
* Reporting into CISO (Chief Information or Chief Security Officer Level) a distinct advantage
* Looking for a succinct communicator who can refine large volumes of complex information into reliable and salient points of information for high level review.
* Landing cyber security programmes in large, matrixed organisations, in multiple geographies. Ideally someone who has operated in organisations and sectors which have high levels of regulation, (also public sector) and understand the types of INFOSEC security challenges an organisation of this size faces.
* Experience of business change, change planning and comms.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.