£ 60,000-65,000 per month
Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Location: Bristol (Hybrid)
Salary: £60k-£65k Bonus Other Company Benefits
Start Date: 31/8/23
Job Type: Contract
My client are a large construction organisation and required a electrical project manager. Candidate would work on Electrical infrastructure projects on behalf of the company including Grid connection/plant projects around the Bristol area.
1. You will be responsible for working on Electrical Infrastructure Projects both Grid and Balance of plant projects
2. Maintain awareness of Health & Safety policy and company policies and keep up to date on changes that impact your role
3. Working on multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Working as an Electrical Project Manager for grid connections
2. Experience working within the HV industry as a Site Manager or other similar roles
3. Good track record of project completion
4. Proven experience working and interfacing with the DNO's on projects
Benefits & Perks
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
1. £65k Base Annual Salary
2. Bonus will be a 0.5 multiplier capped at 50% of your salary (KPI Dependant) Realistic £20-30k
3. Car Allowance
4. Hybrid Working
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.