£ 550-600 per day
Job Title: Full Stack PHP Engineer/Developer
Location: Fully Remote - Office is in Cambridge
Salary/Rate: Up to £600 per day INSIDE IR35
Start Date: 02/10/23
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our leading Analytic clients! They are currently looking for a skilled PHP Full Stack Software Developer to join their team for a six-month contract.
Our client is looking to strengthen their engineering team by focusing on adding an PHP engineer with demonstrable skills in front-end development too.
- Build complex, large-scale, production-grade web apps, and APIs
- Architect complex features and third party integration's
- Collaborate and communicate with non-technical internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Write clean, well-tested, maintainable code
- Take ownership of your projects from beginning to end
- Participate in code reviews, project scoping, resource planning, and time line estimation
- Proven track record in web application development experience in an enterprise of consumer software development environment
- Software development skills should include:
- Experience with PHP and integrating with back-end APIs via REST
- Experience building web applications having proper layers of abstraction, separation of concerns, reusable components, and containment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to guide technical direction within a cross-functional engineering team
- Meticulous attention to technical and visual details, with a passion for delivering high-quality user experiences
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work remotely and effectively manage your time
- Familiarity with Docker & Drupal 7 is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud-based web architectures, preferably AWS
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.