£ 450-500 per day
Job Title: SC Cleared Infrastructure Engineer
Salary/Rate: £500 a day Inside IR35
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Infrastructure Engineer to join their team for a six-month contract.
They are looking for two Infrastructure Engineers to work with there recently expanded team to take ownership & control of the Desktop services from a long-term supplier. their aim is to provide a modern, reliable, and flexible service that allows simple, secure access for deployment and management of modern desktop devices, using industry best practice for:
- Microsoft Configuration Manager, WSUS, Intune, Autopilot, Cloud technologies.
- Windows 10 Builds and continued updates aligning with Evergreen
- Supporting Desktop Technologies to allow seamless integration to the whole End User Desktop experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
You will be involved in Engineering, testing assistive software products and changes heavily to cover End to End Technical Assurance, and Project deliver requirements to aide in the Support and Administration of:
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Autopilot and Task Sequence
- ConfigMgr, WSUS and Intune
- Software Distribution using SCCM and Intune
- AS Applications
- User and Device management
- Test Infrastructure changes, business applications, and new technologies adopted by the organisation.
- 2nd / 3rd line knowledge of Azure AD, Intune, Configuration Manager and W10 Desktops at the Enterprise level of 30k devices and above.
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- 2nd/3rd line knowledge of Assistive software applications i.e. Dragon, Read & Write, ZoomText and JAWS
- Previous experience of working in a government department
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.