£ 55,000-65,000 per annum
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Start Date: 18/09/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join a dynamic team. Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, this pivotal role will play a crucial part in managing projects within their IT delivery portfolio. As they embark on an exciting phase of digital transformation and separation, your expertise will be instrumental in driving technical engagements and ensuring successful project outcomes.
In this role, you will lead projects in a complex organisational structure characterised by high ambiguity and potential change. Your strong technical acumen and project management skills will be essential to navigate a variety of technical engagements across their project delivery framework. Collaborating with stakeholders, you will contribute to our digital transformation and separation initiatives, guiding projects from inception to successful transition to Business-as-Usual (BAU) operations.
- Lead and manage IT projects to drive transformation and separation.
- Establish and maintain project governance, engaging key stakeholders across functions.
- Implement project processes including scope, planning, change control, communication, quality, cost, and procurement.
- Collaborate with IT Programme Manager, PMs, and business colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Project Management experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations.
- Competency in managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with C-Level management.
- SD-WAN and networking
- Successful delivery of projects on time and budget.
- Excellent MS Project and PPM tooling skills.
- Willingness to travel and a Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.