£ 625 per day
Job Title: Java Developer - NodeJS - Manchester / Blackpool - 12 Months
Location: Blackpool or Manchester 40% of the month
Rate: Up to £625 per day - Inside IR35
Start Date: 11.12.23
Job Type: 12 month contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our central Government clients. They are currently looking for a skilled Java Developer, who has experience with NodeJS, API's and database technologies, to join their team for a twelve-month contract.
You will also have to go through BPSS clearance for this role.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Very Strong NodeJs
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Strong understanding and experience of Database technologies in particular Mongo DB
- Strong understanding and experience of APIs, RESTful services and Microservice Architectures
- Good understanding of CI/CD and Gitlab Pipelines
- An understanding of AWS Infrastructure and Terraform
- To work apart of an agile delivery team, responsible for the delivery of a number of applications (Remittance, Payment Dates
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- Previous experience of working for a government dept.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.