£ 65,000-85,000 per annum
Job Title: M&A Communication Leader (Manager)
Salary/Rate: up to £85,000
Job Type: Permanent
Square One Resources are very proud to be assisting this exciting and innovative payments company who have been recently acquired by a well-established financial institution to hire an Internal Communication and Engagement Manager. It is a privilege to work for this company due to their values such as flexibility and a positive work-life balance.
- Creating, editing, and shaping content for various internal communication channels, such as the intranet, monthly magazine, and email bulletins.
- Collaborating with the creative team to visualise concepts and bring their messaging to life.
- Ensuring that all content is not only informative but also aligned with their organisational values and culture.
- Using social media platforms as a means to foster internal communication and engagement among our clients staff.
- Delivering presentations at key organisational events, including company-wide Townhall meetings.
- Crafting messages and scripts for senior executives, enabling them to effectively communicate with employees through written or spoken mediums.
- Advising senior executives on significant developments within the organisation, facilitating communication through face-to-face interactions or regular written updates.
- Managing internal communication responses during crisis situations that have the potential to impact the organisation's reputation and perception.
- Implementing methods to measure employee engagement and satisfaction, utilising data to drive enhancements in our internal communication strategies
- You must be comfortable with stakeholder management and communication with senior management, Directors etc.
You must also have experience with merger/ acquisitions to be considered for this role.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Has prior experience working on/with M&A or a huge re-brand (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience delivering events both in person and virtually
- Interpersonal skills
- Creative skills
- Digital skills such as video means of communications
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Benefits & Perks:
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Flexible benefits allowance