£ 45,000-50,000 per annum
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Start Date: TBC
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading estate agents in London is searching for a Network Security Engineer to join their Infrastructure Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and develop your skills further with next generation technologies whilst working for a renown organisation in London.
Working in the Infrastructure Team, your primary focus will be on maintaining and expanding the Network Infrastructure as well as:
1. Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Network Faults and Performance Issues
2. Working with Network Operations and Project Delivery
3. Maintaining good relationships with Stakeholders and Partners
4. Monitoring network performance, utilisation and health alerts
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. 3 Years with Enterprise Networking
2. Cisco LAN (Wired and Wireless)
3. AWS & Azure
4. ITIL Frameworks
6. CCNA & CCNP
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Palo Alto Gateways
2. Cisco Firepower Services
3. Routing & Switches
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
1. Remote Working after Probation
2. Coaching and Development
3. Subsidised Gym Membership
4. Company Incentives
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.