£ 550-600 per day
Job Title: Operational Risk And Resilience Manager
Location: Hybrid - Remote & London Canary Wharf
Salary/Rate: £600 a day inside IR35
Start Date: Immediate Start
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting new opportunity in the banking sector with one of our leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Operational Risk & Resilience Manager to join their team for a 8 month contract.
You will be responsible for the governance and improvement of technology for their resilience group. You will also have to perform operational risk identification and assessment in infrastructure and monitor the appetite level
1. You will be need to be able to develop IT control library based on CIBT best practices
2. Design reports, dashboards and infrographics to leadership team on the compliance level and risk prospective
3. Frequent contact with senior management 2LOD application and product owners technology architecture and operations architecture.
4. This role will require strong collaboration with technology partners and Group Risk to drive technology resilience and operational risk management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Experience in risk management, data analytics, business intelligent, scenario analysis would be an advantage
2. Proven experience in operational resilience, and operational risk management within
3. Fluent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
5. Strong critical thinking a problem-solving skill
4. Understanding of financial services industry and products.
5. Has a drive for continuous improvement and is comfortable to challenge established practices
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Bachelor's degree required or higher in Information Technology or any relevant fields.
2. Experience with standard and best practice in Operational Resilience Framework, Risk Management and COBIT control is preferable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.