£ 70,000 per annum
Job: Product Manager
Location: Surrey (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £70,000
Job Type: Permanent
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing specifications.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field sales and support teams.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilising market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, costing special and customised orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Experience in a product management role or coming from a solution engineering or pre-sales technical role to move into Product Management
- Ideally with a Fintech, Telecoms or technical product background
- Willingness to learn and develop skills as a product manager.
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working with contact centres, telephony providers or CRM vendors will be a distinct advantage
- Comfortable engaging with staff at all levels of the Company including the executive team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.