€ 65,000-85,000 per annum
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia
Start Date: 01/10/2023
Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading telecommunication clients! They are currently looking for project managers with experience in telecommunication industry in Germany.
- Responsible for the implementation of construction projects in telecommunications and fiber optic expansion
- Coordinate the use of personnel and materials and ensure a good allocation of resources
- Create measurements and are responsible for monitoring traffic route security in compliance with standards, permits and regulations
- Responsible for the creation of internal reports, the proper documentation, the billing of construction work, and the advance, and final invoices
- Reading construction plans and adept handling of the software programs customary in the industry
- Maintain the communication with clients and customers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree in civil engineering - preferably with a specialisation in civil engineering or communications engineering
- Knowledge of construction contract law/construction technology (VOB)
- Knowledge of processes, and work flows in the area of implementation, and construction of telecommunications projects
- Professional experience in the field of telecommunications technology
- Fluent level of German language
- Driving license category B
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.