€ 65,000-85,000 per annum
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Austria (Lambach)
Salary/Rate: €65,000 - €85,000
Start Date: 01/01/2024
Job Type: Permanent
Our business partner is a leading global solutions provider and systems integrator dedicated to empowering the future through our integrated approach and commitment to delivering innovative, intelligent, and integrated solutions effectively, efficiently, and economically.
Now, you can help them expand and take ownership of them stepping into the Austrian market in the telecommunications industry!
To manage the field construction operations to meet the delivery requirements of the project in accordance to the agreed schedule. To manage the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure, plans organise resource allocations according to rollout plan. Supervises, hires, trains, and evaluates telecommunications staff; ensures seamless execution of departmental policies, procedures and customer satisfaction. Recommends changes to processes, policies, and metrics to facilitate the improvement of department performance
1. The Project Manager is responsible for the area of operation within the implementation/deployment and operations of the project.
2. Provide guidance to subordinate supervisors or professionals to achieve project goals in accordance with established department policies.
3. Develop the section goals and strategies in conjunction with the team in order to obtain results.
4. Manage and co-ordinate daily activities using available resources.
5. Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are enforced & adhered to during project duration.
7. Special Focus on Resource control cost, Improvements, Organisational Cost controls, Time Reporting Discipline, Thought Leadership, add-on Sales, maintaining project budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Background in telecommunication management
2. C1 German and B2 English
3. Degree certificate (Engineering & Management, Telecommunications)
4. Driving Licence
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Good knowledge of the concept of project implementation management and its overall objectives
2. Adequate knowledge in application of IS/IT tools used for project management and accounting functions.
3. Good management skills with strong leadership qualities
4. Good knowledge and understanding of management tools.
Benefits & Perks
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
1. Paid sick days and pension
2. Company car
3. Food Allowance
4. Paid accommodation when staying away
5. Progression Path
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.