£ 517 per day
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer - Leeds/Hybrid
Location: Leeds/Hybrid - Working on site in Leeds 3 days per week; Tues, Wed & Thursday
Rate: Up to £517 per day INSIDE IR35
Start Date: 25/09/23
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our leading software clients! They are currently looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join their team in Leeds for a six-month contract.
This position in Quality Assurance is responsible for enhancing QA methodology and ensuring compliance by working with management to improve quality and process standards that result in on-time and efficient delivery of systems.
- Automation Knowledge
- Testing Strategies and Frameworks
- Quality Engineering concepts
- Ability to develop Test cases and Scripts.
- Exposure to automation tools
- Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Product Testing & analysis.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Participate in process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification, enabling flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in project reviews.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and external IT audits.
- Assist with process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on a timely basis.
- Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.