£ 100,000-120,000 per annum
Job Title: UI Senior Software Engineer (QT desktop applications)
Salary/Rate: up to £120,000
Start Date: 01/10/23
Job Type: Permanent
Square One are proud to have partnered with a leading options market market (systematic fund) trading company who are looking to continue their strong 2023 to hire a Senior Software Engineer. This SME trading company have such a respectable reputation they are able to compete for and work on some really exciting and technologically advanced projects.
1. Working in close proximity and assisting users to deliver custom solutions that interact with the central trading systems.
2. Working as part of a team that is responsible for our clients front office trading system.
3. Directly participate in key technology projects using agile methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Strong experience in writing Qt desktop applications
2. Excellent knowledge of model/view/delegate programming
3. Very strong practical experience using C
4. Ability to write clean, readable, testable code
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Experience writing performance oriented custom widgets
2. Experience with data driven multi-threaded Us
Benefits & Perks
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
1. Flexible leave and flexible working policies
2. Private health and dental insurance
3. Generous pension scheme
4.Free access to the gym in their offices
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.