£ 500-590 per day
Job Title: SAP ABAP Engineer (S/4 HANA)
Location: London (onsite 2-3 days a week)
Salary/Rate: Up to £590 per day INSIDE IR35
Start Date: 12/12/22
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our globl leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Engineer to join their team for a 12 month contract.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, team player and the ability to establish relationship with senior business stakeholders from an IT operations perspective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at an executive, business and technical level
- Demonstrated customer services and business orientation
- Ability to motivate the team bringing a sense of urgency to the tasks at hand
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Must be able to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with the values and culture
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience in SAP, knowledge across multiple modules are plus
- Experience with the SAP (In-app & Side by side) Extension Suite including SAP's Business Technology Platform services such as Workflow Management, Identity Authentication, Alert Notification and other Development Efficiency services
- Experience in Development, support and deliver all WRICEF elements (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms)
- Experience in in-app extensibility including UI adoption, Custom Fields, Custom business Objects and extending the business logic, Forms and email extensions etc
- Experience in Side-by-Side extensibility using Cloud Application Programming (CAPM) and RESTful Application Programming (RAP) model for ABAP PaaS on SCP
- Hands on experience using tools such as SAP Business Application Studio or Visual Studio, SAP HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tool (ADT) for Eclipse etc
- Experienced in software development Lifecyle (Transport Mechanism) and delivery including CI/CD and related DevSecOps practices, working with cloud-based platforms such as Azure, AWS etc
- Experience delivering SAP S/4 Hana implementations in a mix of organisation types
- Willing and able to create detailed solutions and troubleshoot issues when needed
- Experience working in various delivery methodologies
- Experience working collaboratively with project leads, business Process Owners and external partners (systems integrators)
- Strong technical competence, with the ability to rapidly learn new tools and technologies
- Flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit to adapt easily to changing requirements and priorities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.