Job Title: SAP PI/PO Consultant
Location: Full time remote
Start Date: October 2023
Job Type: Contract
This is a part time opportunity at 50% work capacity (10/11 days a month).
The expert needs to have a deep knowledge and experience in SAP PI/PO configuration and development to support the Human Capital Management project providing his/her expertise in developing and implementing the integration processes that will allow exchange of information between different SAP and non SAP systems located both on premises and on cloud.
Experience required -
- Strong experience in SAP PI/PO in designing, building, testing and troubleshooting integration's built using SAP PI/PO with on-premise SAP systems and other 3rd party systems;
- Experience with end-to-end implementation building custom iflows;
- Integration knowledge of SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards), by using both synchronous and asynchronous (end to end) interfaces;
- Technical knowledge on Mapping viz. Multi, Graphical, XSLT, Java, Lookups, Cascade mapping and Variable substitution, Fixed values, Java UDFs;
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies (ABAP Proxy, BAP/RFC/IDOC/Web Services/IDOC enhancements);
- Knowledge of standard mapping and configuration using adapters like IDOC_AAE, HTTP_AAE, JMS, SOAP, REST, JDBC, EDIFACT, AS2 and SFTP, etc.;
- Should have good analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- Must be able to analyse the root cause for data failure in interface;
- Experience of configuring ALERT in SAP PO;
- Ability to create SLD objects (Products, Software component versions, technical system and business systems) as well as experience of workday integration will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.