£ 680 per day
Job Title: Security Cleared Oracle Payroll Cloud Specialist (Must hold active SC Clearance)
Location: Hybrid 2 days per week in office in London or Milton Keynes
Salary/Rate: Up to £680 Per day OUTSIDE IR35
Start Date: 04/09/23
Job Type: Contract till end of year
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading government clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Security Cleared Oracle Payroll Cloud Specialist to join their team for a six-month contract.
Must be Security cleared
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working with the Client to shape their requirements, business processes and solution for Payroll alignment.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and configuring Oracle Cloud Payroll.
- Good understanding of Oracle Time and Labour (OTL) and absence management standard links to Oracle Payroll.
- Considerable experience of writing complex Fast Formulas for Payroll.
- Demonstrable experience of developing, enhancing and supporting complex functional designs covering for standard functionality, reports, integrations and PaaS e.g. Travel Package.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Payroll Lead, Client and system integrator, shaping the solution based on client requirements.
- Experience of coaching and supporting the business to execute system and user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of other Oracle HCM modules beneficial - Core HR, OTL and Absence Management.
- Previous experience of developing Payroll Costing solution between Oracle Payroll and ERP.
- Experience of working in a large team including Business Process Owner, SMEs and Product Owners.
- Oracle Cloud Payroll Implementer Certification.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.