£ 500-603 per day
Job Title: Scala Developer
Location: Telford or Worthing (hybrid working)
Salary/Rate: Up to £603 per day INSIDE IR35
Start Date: 14/12/2022
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Scala Developer to join their team for a six-month contract.
- Looking for a Scala Play developers to join a dynamic team building solutions for public sector clients here in Worthing/Telford.
- An Agile environment will give you a great working environment to collaborate with fellow specialists from development and other disciplines.
- Working with the client will mean delivering user-centric digital services from cradle to grave working on high performance cloud platforms using emerging languages and technologies.
- As a member of our self-empowered and multi-disciplined teams you will be given the freedom to shape the way you work to ensure you are working to latest industry practices, tools and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Unit testing and integration testing.
- In an Agile environment communication is key and therefore we expect professionalism, good communication skills and approachable team members.
- As a well-rounded Agile developer, our client expects adaptability plus general skills in problem solving, business analysis, quality assurance, application design and architecture to compliment your Scala development specialism
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- Experience of Cloud based infrastructure is desirable, along with an understanding of application security principles, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.