£ 500-550 per day
Job Title: Security Data Engineer - Qualys
Location: Remote with occasional travel to Birmingham
Salary/Rate: Up to £550 per day INSIDE IR35
Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading telecommunications clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Security Data Engineer with Qualys experience to join their team for a six-month contract.
The Security Vulnerability Management team are currently running a project to migrate Rapid 7 Nexpose to Qualys. As part of this transitions work we need someone experienced with Qualys Administrator to help with the set up and configuration of the system.
- Asset Ingestion.
- Helping to design and implement tagging methodology.
- Support technical teams to set up Scanners, Qualys Gateways etc.
- Set up Scans and planning scanning schedules.
- Create and help other teams create dashboards and reports.
- User and role administration.
- Supporting the onboarding process for new applications.
- Deploying and configuring Cloud Agents.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 1 year of experience working with Qualys in an admin capacity.
- Hands on experience of VMDR & CSAM Modules.
- Qualys Project Team.
- Qualys (the system vendor).
- Blue Cube (strategic partner).
- Networks Teams.
- Infrastructure & Application Team.
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- Experience of Rapid 7 Nexpose.
- Knowledge of Qualys Container Scanning.
- Knowledge of Qualys API.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.