€ 65,000-80,000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Network Planner
Start Date: 04/09/2023
Job Type: Contract
We have an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing telecommunication companies in Germany. Looking for experienced network planners who can communicate in German C1 (B2 considered)
- Specialist in fiber optic network planning and documentation.
- Experience in all phases of broadband network planning and project management.
- Planning and documentation of FTTC/FTTB fiber networks in network levels 3 and 4
- Definition of planning rules, material, fiber and labelling concepts
- Preparation of implementation and approval plans
- Preparation of bills of quantities, quantity structures and cost estimates for the duct and fiber optic cable system
- Technical management of project teams
- Quality assurance of planning services
- Contact person for our customers and external service providers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Completed (technical) university studies in a relevant field (Bachelor's or Master's degree); or completed master craftsman training in a relevant craft; or completed qualification as a state-certified technician; or completed vocational training with many years of professional experience in planning
- Relevant professional experience in FTTx environment, infrastructure planning, electrical engineering
- Experience in structured problem analysis
- Experienced in project management and confident in using common project management tools
- Confident in all areas of planning: rough planning, detailed planning, approval planning, execution plan
- High level of German language C1 (B2 considered)
- Confident in the use of MS-Office
- Deep knowledge of QGIS Software
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- TKI Net Design
- NET Engineering
Benefits & Perks
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme
- Yearly bonuses
- Company car when necessary
- All tools including a laptop and phone to carry out the work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.