£ 70,000-80,000 per annum
Job Title: Software Project Manager
Location: Chiswick (2-3 days per week)
Start Date: 08/01/2024
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Project Manager to join the Digital & Product Department
You will be responsible for managing multiple internal and external projects at any one time and ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget. You will use the appropriate tools to track projects throughout their lifecycle to ensure this.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the planning and resource allocation of all future projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure appropriate resourcing is available
- Manage projects throughout their lifecycle, tracking progress on a regular basis and ensuring all stakeholders are provided with status updates
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate deviations providing requisite evidence to management
- Perform risk management across all projects to ensure risks are identified and mitigated
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Providing assistance conducting the annual audit
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven commercial experience as a Project Manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project management certification a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.