£ 650-700 per day
Job Title: SOX Compliance Analyst
Location: 1-2 days per month Reading office
Salary/Rate: £650 - £700 per day Inside IR35
Start Date: 07/09/23
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading telecomunnication clients! They are currently looking for an experienced SOX Compliance Analyst to join their team for a six-month contract.
Working as the SOX Compliance Analyst you must have current or very recent experience of working on internal and external audits.
Key Experience Required
- Internal audit background with a strong focus on SOX and IT-related internal controls
- CISA, ACA, CPA or equivalent certification
Key Skills Required
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal control concepts (e.g. COSO, COBIT)
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the business with the right level of detail
- SOX Compliance expert who has experience of working on internal and external audits
- Who also has experience of guiding a company through their SOX journey and can advise on all things SOX
- Ideally someone who will also be a doer and not just someone who wants to direct as they will need to roll sleeves up
- Experience in the IT side rather than Finance, although if they have both that's fine
- Would not need telco or mobile, however it would be a help
- Ideally from a Big 4 Consultancy background or similar
- Desirable Skills
- Big 5 IT Audit background
- Knowledgeable with Cloud IT
- The role is pivotal in ensuring that IT SOX is managed to the required governance standards. This means ensuring that all ITGC's are fit for purpose and changes to the control framework are delivered for the business. The role also oversee delivery of all audit actions and regularly coordinate with both stakeholders and auditors to ensure the client is compliant.
- Develop and advise on implementation of IT SOX controls
- Risk and deficiency mitigation planning and remediation
- Evaluation of audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Evaluation of new processes, policies and systems to determine relevance to and impact on the SOX Risk Framework including the assessment, designing and implementation of new controls based on identified risks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.