€ 380-500 per day
Job Title: TTS-Engineer
Location: Germany (multiple work locations available)
Salary/Rate: €380 - €500 per day
Start Date: TBC
Job Type: Contract
Our client is looking for an analytical technical site surveyor (freelance or sub-contractor based) to conduct surveys and perform measurements with a high level of accuracy. Your measurements and reports will be used for various construction and engineering projects in order to aid the decision-making and design process for mobile telecommunications infrastructure.
1. Travelling to base station sites.
2. Taking measurements of distances, installed equipment and its support, and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
3. Taking photos of the IST situation that support the taken measurements and overview of the site.
4. Employing specialised equipment, including measuring tools, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
5. Performing calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
6. Researching and consulting historical surveys and As-Build, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are surveys.
7. Analysing data using radio and site plans, maps, charts, and software such as MS-Office, PDF-editor and Google Earth programs.
8. Presenting data to structural engineers, draftsman/designers and clients and preparing reports detailing new SOLL based on the IST situation and other relevant information.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Proven track record of working in the field of mobile telecommunications
2. B2/C1 German
3. Driving license
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Bachelors degree in either Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical or any related field is a plus
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
1. Travel Compensation
2. Job based education and seminars
3. Tools, laptop, tablet, drones
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.