£ 200-230 per day
Job Title: Video Content Producer
Salary/Rate: £200-£230 per day
Start Date: 11/12/2023
Job Type: Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading retail clients. They are currently looking for a skilled Video Content Producer to join their team for a six-month contract initial contract with extensions expected.
The video content producer will be responsible for creation and production of video content. This includes developing creative concepts, writing scripts, storyboarding, shooting and editing videos, and working with other team members to ensure that videos are on-brand and meet the needs of the target audience. The role is a dedicated studio role and will work closely with team members already identifying a regular rhythm of content throughout the calendar year. The role will require irregular hours, due to the schedule of events studio, including frequent evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. High level of technical competency when filming with phones / camera kit.
2. Experience with video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, motion graphics software, such as After Effects or Cinema 4D, ideally gained over 3 years in video production
3. Experience with live-streaming software, such as OBS Studio or Wirecast
4. Experience with social media marketing
5. Experience with lightweight production control rooms.
6. Strong sense of identifying stories, contributors and methods to drive original content and understanding of video production principles and techniques.
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Retail industry best practice awareness and the ability to challenge established ways of working and suggest possible upgrades to current methodologies.
2. Pragmatic problem solver and innovator who is prepared to be hands-on and deliver solutions with gravitas and offer and identifies opportunities for improvements.
If you are interested in the Video Content Producer opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.