The telecommunications industry is constantly in flux due to ever-evolving technological developments. As we enter the era of 5G, many providers are building more extensive, complex systems across the UK and Europe.
The future will require skilled FTTx and mobile professionals, and fibre optic engineers to make these telecommunications projects come to life.
Finding qualified professionals ready to meet stringent deadlines can make all the difference for your business. Our consultants have one of the most impressive placement histories in the industry. We have helped provide the expertise that has already built some of Europe's most powerful mobile and FTTx telecommunications systems.
Our network of talented candidates also includes professionals in civil works, fibre optics, design and engineering, C-level leadership, site survey, and more. We separate ourselves from other agencies by our rapid response time, often reducing hiring times by up to 40%, our ability to work closely between client and candidate, and our relentless ability to find the perfect solution for all parties.
A lot has changed in recent years, and as we go further into a digitised future, FTTH adoption continues to grow. Working within this market, we can track the positive indicators of FTTH adoption across the UK and Europe. Curious to find out some of the indicators?
- COVID-19 has pushed data traffic and broadband demands to new levels since people needed to stay home. This has required a move towards scalable technology, with greater fibre integration, higher bandwidth and lower latency needs.
- Many companies have announced the decommissioning of their copper-based networks in favour of full-fibre solutions.
- Municipalities and utilities have announced the extension of fibre networks in rural areas where networks aren't as economically viable. FTTH network sharing arrangements between users and suppliers are becoming more common. There's also more interest in single-build deployments that use wholesale and infrastructure-centric network builders.
- As part of their digital agendas, governments encourage the introduction of fibre networks to offer faster data rates to more people. These programmes also include allocating public funds to provide FTTH access to rural areas. To prevent virus exposure, more people are teleworking in more remote locations.
- More proposals for 5G deployment have been announced in European countries. These plans encourage the introduction of fibre, bringing FTTH networks closer to end-users.
Our Featured Jobs
Wireless & Fixed Engineering
- Core (CS/PS/MPBN)
- Project Management
- PMI Prince 2
- ITIL Agile
- Lean Radio (RF/Transmission)
- Circuit Design
- Embedded Software
- Algorithm Development
- DSP Semiconductor
- Manufacturing Testing
- Protocol Stack
- RF/Antenna Design
- Backend Layout
- Physical Design
See What Our Clients Say
" [I had a] great experience with Square One Resources securing my most recent role. Joseph Whipp was very responsive and effective in helping make the process with the end client easy and effective, issues were quickly resolved. Excellent and professional communication throughout the process from the first approach, through the interview, and into the contract. Would be happy to secure future contracts through Square One and would recommend."
"Great experience with Square One Resources securing my most recent role. Excellent and professional communication throughout the process from the first approach, through interview, compliance and into the first days. Jack Cabrera-Green went above and beyond my usual experience and delivered a great service."
We have been working successfully and with the utmost satisfaction with Square One for three years now. James Bodsworth, in particular, has successfully assisted us in realising many projects over those years. We want to thank him and Square One for their professional and reliable cooperation over the past few years and look forward to many more!